Photobucket


_______________________

The family is a haven in a heartless world.


___________________________
......................................................................................................................
Photobucket

Friday, October 17, 2008

Baby Update


This will probably be my final pre-delivery babies update since we only have 18 days to go. Had my weekly ultrasound and check-up today and the girls are doing so great!!! They both were breathing very well today and are charting on course for weight and development. Kayley weighed in at 4lbs 7oz and Kelsey at 4lbs 8oz. AND….They both have LOADS of hair!!!! J

Docs won’t stop my labor if I go now, so it’s just a matter of time. They’re fairly certain that I’ll make it to November 4th, so stop by the voting polls before coming to visit at the hospital! C-section is scheduled for 10:30am at Chandler Regional. I’ll probably be in there for 3 days, so please stop by if you’re feeling healthy and want to visit. Thanks to everyone’s support through this pregnancy; it has certainly been a journey.

Best,

Stacy

0 comments:

 

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy


Roy D. Mercer